The Cybrarie
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Cybrarie

The Cybrarie is an interactive forum, a place to meet new friends and hang out and have fun.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Frankie's Perfect Home by Beverly Stowe McClure
Professor Noah Washington Icon_minitimeTue Aug 23, 2011 8:27 pm by Millicent Prendergild

» Wizards
Professor Noah Washington Icon_minitimeTue Aug 23, 2011 8:20 pm by Prof Michael Stromber

» Pixies
Professor Noah Washington Icon_minitimeSat Aug 20, 2011 10:56 pm by Prof Washington

» Winner of Prestigious Preditors and Editors Award!!
Professor Noah Washington Icon_minitimeSun Jul 17, 2011 11:28 pm by Admin

» If Wishes Were Fishes by NA Sharpe, illustrated by Ginger Nielson
Professor Noah Washington Icon_minitimeSun Jul 17, 2011 11:11 pm by Millicent Prendergild

» If Wishes Were Fishes - Now on Kindle and Nook!!
Professor Noah Washington Icon_minitimeSun Jul 17, 2011 11:04 pm by Millicent Prendergild

» If Wishes Were Fishes
Professor Noah Washington Icon_minitimeSun Jun 13, 2010 1:42 am by Admin

» "Just Breeze" is Just Wonderful!
Professor Noah Washington Icon_minitimeSun May 23, 2010 5:15 pm by Millicent Prendergild

» If Wishes Were Fishes
Professor Noah Washington Icon_minitimeSun May 16, 2010 8:47 pm by Millicent Prendergild

March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of The Cybrarie on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of The Cybrarie on your social bookmarking website

Professor Noah Washington

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Prof Washington

Prof Washington

Number of posts : 16
Registration date : 2008-07-19

Professor Noah Washington Empty
PostSubject: Professor Noah Washington   Professor Noah Washington Icon_minitimeSat Jul 19, 2008 11:45 pm

For any humans lollygagging in the introductions room, I am Professor Noah Washington. I am the Mythical Beings professor at Greenbrier Academy and will be posting lessons in the discussion rooms from time to time on this subject. You will find a lesson posted now.

Off you go....I just told you there are lessons posted! Hymph!! Humans.
Back to top Go down
http://destineers.com
beverlyjean

Number of posts : 21
Registration date : 2008-07-21

PostSubject: Re: Professor Noah Washington   Professor Noah Washington Icon_minitimeWed Jul 23, 2008 8:41 pm

Hello Professor,

I'm one of those lollygagging humans and also a former teacher, so I'm interested in your lessons. Perhaps I can learn a lot from you. Will look at your lesson.

Must go now.

beverlyjean
Back to top Go down
Prof Washington

Prof Washington

Number of posts : 16
Registration date : 2008-07-19

PostSubject: Re: Professor Noah Washington   Professor Noah Washington Icon_minitimeSat Jul 26, 2008 7:29 pm

Greetings Beverlyjean,

You are most welcome to audit my classes. I am interested in hearing a human teacher's perspective on the subject. Are you familiar with mythical beings?
Back to top Go down
http://destineers.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Professor Noah Washington   Professor Noah Washington Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Professor Noah Washington
Page 1 of 1