The Cybrarie
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Cybrarie

The Cybrarie is an interactive forum, a place to meet new friends and hang out and have fun.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Frankie's Perfect Home by Beverly Stowe McClure
Squeee! Read all about Rebel. Icon_minitimeTue Aug 23, 2011 8:27 pm by Millicent Prendergild

» Wizards
Squeee! Read all about Rebel. Icon_minitimeTue Aug 23, 2011 8:20 pm by Prof Michael Stromber

» Pixies
Squeee! Read all about Rebel. Icon_minitimeSat Aug 20, 2011 10:56 pm by Prof Washington

» Winner of Prestigious Preditors and Editors Award!!
Squeee! Read all about Rebel. Icon_minitimeSun Jul 17, 2011 11:28 pm by Admin

» If Wishes Were Fishes by NA Sharpe, illustrated by Ginger Nielson
Squeee! Read all about Rebel. Icon_minitimeSun Jul 17, 2011 11:11 pm by Millicent Prendergild

» If Wishes Were Fishes - Now on Kindle and Nook!!
Squeee! Read all about Rebel. Icon_minitimeSun Jul 17, 2011 11:04 pm by Millicent Prendergild

» If Wishes Were Fishes
Squeee! Read all about Rebel. Icon_minitimeSun Jun 13, 2010 1:42 am by Admin

» "Just Breeze" is Just Wonderful!
Squeee! Read all about Rebel. Icon_minitimeSun May 23, 2010 5:15 pm by Millicent Prendergild

» If Wishes Were Fishes
Squeee! Read all about Rebel. Icon_minitimeSun May 16, 2010 8:47 pm by Millicent Prendergild

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of The Cybrarie on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of The Cybrarie on your social bookmarking website

Squeee! Read all about Rebel.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
beverlyjean

Number of posts : 21
Registration date : 2008-07-21

Squeee! Read all about Rebel. Empty
PostSubject: Squeee! Read all about Rebel.   Squeee! Read all about Rebel. Icon_minitimeSat Dec 20, 2008 11:40 am

Squeee! I've been waiting a long time to say this. Now I can.

My YA novel, Rebel in Blue Jeans, is now listed at Amazon.com. It shows not available, but you can go ahead and order and as soon as Amazon has copies they'll ship them to you. I am so excited. This has taken a long time. Finally the wait is over. A little about Rebel now:

What's a girl to do when her mother runs away with the drummer in a rock band, her friendly relationship with the cousins on the neighboring ranch starts to get serious, and a handsome college guy takes an interest in her? Sixteen-year-old Rebel Ferguson faces these challenges with courage and humor and decides to do three things:

1. Bring her mother home where she belongs.
2. Show her neighbors, Will and Sully Garret, she's not interested in a serious relationship with either of them.
3. Prove to the Garrets, and herself, that Rick, the cute college guy, is a gentleman.

Nothing turns out the way Rebel plans, however, and she discovers that people are not always what they seem, and she's a lousy judge of character. If only humans were as trustworthy and dependable as her puppies, cat, and horses. Can she forgive eveyone who has disappointed her?

You can also learn more about Rebel on my Virtual Book Tour in January. More about that later.

Time to jog on over to Amazon now. See you later. Thanks for reading about Rebel.
http://www.amazon.com/Rebel-Jeans-Beverly-Stowe-McClure/dp/193335349X/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&s=books&qid=1229785989&sr=1-1

I would have posted the cover, but I'm computer challenged and I couldn't figure it out.
Back to top Go down
Kylie

Kylie

Number of posts : 20
Registration date : 2008-06-26

Squeee! Read all about Rebel. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Squeee! Read all about Rebel.   Squeee! Read all about Rebel. Icon_minitimeSun Dec 21, 2008 2:23 am

Squeee! Read all about Rebel. RebelinBlueJeans_cover1_web

Oh this is so exciting - I have heard so many good things about this book - I'm heading to Amazon right now to place my order! Thank you so much for posting! Here's a copy of the cover for anyone looking for the book. Well, I'm off to Amazon - can't wait to get my copy!
Back to top Go down
http://destineers.com

Squeee! Read all about Rebel.
Page 1 of 1