The Cybrarie
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Cybrarie

The Cybrarie is an interactive forum, a place to meet new friends and hang out and have fun.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Frankie's Perfect Home by Beverly Stowe McClure
The Destineers' Journal of Fantasy Nations Icon_minitimeTue Aug 23, 2011 8:27 pm by Millicent Prendergild

» Wizards
The Destineers' Journal of Fantasy Nations Icon_minitimeTue Aug 23, 2011 8:20 pm by Prof Michael Stromber

» Pixies
The Destineers' Journal of Fantasy Nations Icon_minitimeSat Aug 20, 2011 10:56 pm by Prof Washington

» Winner of Prestigious Preditors and Editors Award!!
The Destineers' Journal of Fantasy Nations Icon_minitimeSun Jul 17, 2011 11:28 pm by Admin

» If Wishes Were Fishes by NA Sharpe, illustrated by Ginger Nielson
The Destineers' Journal of Fantasy Nations Icon_minitimeSun Jul 17, 2011 11:11 pm by Millicent Prendergild

» If Wishes Were Fishes - Now on Kindle and Nook!!
The Destineers' Journal of Fantasy Nations Icon_minitimeSun Jul 17, 2011 11:04 pm by Millicent Prendergild

» If Wishes Were Fishes
The Destineers' Journal of Fantasy Nations Icon_minitimeSun Jun 13, 2010 1:42 am by Admin

» "Just Breeze" is Just Wonderful!
The Destineers' Journal of Fantasy Nations Icon_minitimeSun May 23, 2010 5:15 pm by Millicent Prendergild

» If Wishes Were Fishes
The Destineers' Journal of Fantasy Nations Icon_minitimeSun May 16, 2010 8:47 pm by Millicent Prendergild

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of The Cybrarie on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of The Cybrarie on your social bookmarking website

The Destineers' Journal of Fantasy Nations

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Kylie

Kylie

Number of posts : 20
Registration date : 2008-06-26

The Destineers' Journal of Fantasy Nations Empty
PostSubject: The Destineers' Journal of Fantasy Nations   The Destineers' Journal of Fantasy Nations Icon_minitimeThu Jan 15, 2009 12:09 am

The Destineers' Journal of Fantasy Nations DestineersJournalofFantasyNation-3

151 pages (paperback) $14.95 (+$3.99 shipping)
ISBN 978-0-557-04026-1

I am so excited! With all the knowledge we have gained from our adventures, we have had to divide the Journal into three sections: The Fantasy Nations, The Legendary Wonderments, Studies in Imagication [the section of our adventures and experiences in class - a large number of which come from the interactive history class] There is so much new information in there even Mrs. Millicent Prendergild, our Cybrarian at Greenbrier Academy [and resident ghost], hasn't gotten it all to the ghost writers to weave into the history section of the Cybrarie. We wanted you to have the first peek.

This is the Destineers' Journal of Fantasy Nations. It is composed of things learned in our Mythical Beings class taught by Professor Noah Washington [as you know from his previous posts, he is a goblin], research in our library and Cybrarie [thanks Mrs. Prendergild!], as well as personal observations and interactions from our encounters with a fair number of these nations through our adventures. I have arranged it in an encyclopedic format, but it is much less formal than that - more like a "field guide" to these fantastical beings. We hope you enjoy it.

If anyone would like a signed copy, send us an email with your information.
Back to top Go down
http://destineers.com
beverlyjean

Number of posts : 21
Registration date : 2008-07-21

PostSubject: Re: The Destineers' Journal of Fantasy Nations   The Destineers' Journal of Fantasy Nations Icon_minitimeMon Jan 19, 2009 3:09 pm

I am definitely ordering your book so I can meet Firewing and your other characters. Can't wait to read it.

Beverly
Back to top Go down
Kylie

Kylie

PostSubject: Re: The Destineers' Journal of Fantasy Nations   The Destineers' Journal of Fantasy Nations Icon_minitimeTue Jan 20, 2009 2:34 am

Thank you!! I hope you enjoy the book. I can't wait to hear what you think about it.

The Fantasy Nations Journal is 151 pages of facts we have learned about fantastical beings. Sure, everyone knows certain facts about elves and fairies and unicorns, but how about the Barbegazi (from the gnome family), and the Cloudwalkers (Ashwind is the flamboyant queen of these billowy cloud giants - and she is such a diva!) and the deadly Creeping Pitcher Carnivorous (some classify them as merely carnivorous plants, but I think they deserve their own entry in the field guide because they are semi-mobile and they have free will - they pick and choose their victims -> we found out they are particularly fond of pixies. Thank goodness the Monarch Butterfrog was there - he is, by the way, an amazing ally).

Anyway, I have tried to give a fairly comprehensive overview of more than 125 Nations of Fantasy. Some of these fantastical beings still exist in our world...or at least stop by to visit from time to time. After reading the field guide, you will know where to look and maybe even recognize some when you see them

Anyway, I hope you enjoy the book.
cheers
Back to top Go down
CaityGee

CaityGee

Number of posts : 6
Registration date : 2008-07-18

PostSubject: Just got my copy!   The Destineers' Journal of Fantasy Nations Icon_minitimeMon Mar 02, 2009 11:08 pm

Hey!
I just got my copy of the Journal and had to post to tell you how much I like it! There is so much in there I never knew and fantasy beings I never knew about. BTW, your site is really growing. I like it!

CaityGee
Back to top Go down
Kylie

Kylie

PostSubject: Thanks for posting!   The Destineers' Journal of Fantasy Nations Icon_minitimeWed Mar 04, 2009 12:46 am

Hi CaityGee,

Thanks for posting! I am so glad you like the book Very Happy

Yes, we are growing. I'm glad you like it. Hopefully, the professors will be able to get over here to start posting soon - there's a lot going on at the school right now that's keeping them hopping!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Destineers' Journal of Fantasy Nations   The Destineers' Journal of Fantasy Nations Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1