The Cybrarie
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Cybrarie

The Cybrarie is an interactive forum, a place to meet new friends and hang out and have fun.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Frankie's Perfect Home by Beverly Stowe McClure
2nd Prompt Icon_minitimeTue Aug 23, 2011 8:27 pm by Millicent Prendergild

» Wizards
2nd Prompt Icon_minitimeTue Aug 23, 2011 8:20 pm by Prof Michael Stromber

» Pixies
2nd Prompt Icon_minitimeSat Aug 20, 2011 10:56 pm by Prof Washington

» Winner of Prestigious Preditors and Editors Award!!
2nd Prompt Icon_minitimeSun Jul 17, 2011 11:28 pm by Admin

» If Wishes Were Fishes by NA Sharpe, illustrated by Ginger Nielson
2nd Prompt Icon_minitimeSun Jul 17, 2011 11:11 pm by Millicent Prendergild

» If Wishes Were Fishes - Now on Kindle and Nook!!
2nd Prompt Icon_minitimeSun Jul 17, 2011 11:04 pm by Millicent Prendergild

» If Wishes Were Fishes
2nd Prompt Icon_minitimeSun Jun 13, 2010 1:42 am by Admin

» "Just Breeze" is Just Wonderful!
2nd Prompt Icon_minitimeSun May 23, 2010 5:15 pm by Millicent Prendergild

» If Wishes Were Fishes
2nd Prompt Icon_minitimeSun May 16, 2010 8:47 pm by Millicent Prendergild

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of The Cybrarie on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of The Cybrarie on your social bookmarking website

2nd Prompt

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Kylie

Kylie

Number of posts : 20
Registration date : 2008-06-26

2nd Prompt Empty
PostSubject: 2nd Prompt   2nd Prompt Icon_minitimeWed Feb 18, 2009 11:30 am

What is you favorite fantastical being from The Destineers Journal and why?

Think about all the different Nations of Fantasy that are out there. If you could change places for a day with any of them – experience their world, their powers – which fantastical being would you choose and why?

This is a hard one. There are so many fantastical beings – many misunderstood by the people in our world, some just not as well known as others. Face it, fairies and elves everyone has heard of, but what about the Barbegazi? Pookas? Centaurs? Leprauchauns?

What would it be like to be a unicorn for a day, frolicking on a mountainside just out of reach? Or a Phoenix perched high on a mountain top? A Dragon swooping down in a freefall cloud dive through the valley? I would love to have the experience to be each and every one of these magnificent beings, to walk a mile in their shoes and experience their life. But, if I could only pick one, I think I would be a Pooka. Why not? They have the wisdom of the ages, a wickedly fun sense of humor, and the ability to shape shift into anything so they can fit right into a crowd unnoticed – or be as wild and flamboyant as they want! Take Nissa, for example. He has lived…forever. He has seen it all, met every kind of fantastical being from every realm, travels between the realms, has the intelligence of the ages…and all species…he lives life to the fullest. He loves to have fun and to bring fun wherever he goes. He loves a good practical joke (don’t turn your back when he and Sean pair up!) and loves to remind us not to take ourselves too seriously – to get as much as you can out of life, out of your friendships, out of your experiences. I think that is why his favorite form to be in is a cotton candy colored ball of fluff with shimmery ice blue wings and long bright yellow chicken legs - how can you HELP but smile with a friend like that by your side? Don’t let life just “happen” to you – experience it, have fun with it. Learn from it. I think that is a great philosophy to have.

How about you? Which fantastical being would YOU want to be for a day and why?

2nd Prompt Nissa
Back to top Go down
http://destineers.com

2nd Prompt
Page 1 of 1