The Cybrarie
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Cybrarie

The Cybrarie is an interactive forum, a place to meet new friends and hang out and have fun.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Frankie's Perfect Home by Beverly Stowe McClure
Hi! I'm Firewing! Icon_minitimeTue Aug 23, 2011 8:27 pm by Millicent Prendergild

» Wizards
Hi! I'm Firewing! Icon_minitimeTue Aug 23, 2011 8:20 pm by Prof Michael Stromber

» Pixies
Hi! I'm Firewing! Icon_minitimeSat Aug 20, 2011 10:56 pm by Prof Washington

» Winner of Prestigious Preditors and Editors Award!!
Hi! I'm Firewing! Icon_minitimeSun Jul 17, 2011 11:28 pm by Admin

» If Wishes Were Fishes by NA Sharpe, illustrated by Ginger Nielson
Hi! I'm Firewing! Icon_minitimeSun Jul 17, 2011 11:11 pm by Millicent Prendergild

» If Wishes Were Fishes - Now on Kindle and Nook!!
Hi! I'm Firewing! Icon_minitimeSun Jul 17, 2011 11:04 pm by Millicent Prendergild

» If Wishes Were Fishes
Hi! I'm Firewing! Icon_minitimeSun Jun 13, 2010 1:42 am by Admin

» "Just Breeze" is Just Wonderful!
Hi! I'm Firewing! Icon_minitimeSun May 23, 2010 5:15 pm by Millicent Prendergild

» If Wishes Were Fishes
Hi! I'm Firewing! Icon_minitimeSun May 16, 2010 8:47 pm by Millicent Prendergild

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of The Cybrarie on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of The Cybrarie on your social bookmarking website

Hi! I'm Firewing!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Firewing

Firewing

Number of posts : 2
Location : Netherscape...or off on an adventure with the Destineers
Registration date : 2009-07-04

Hi! I'm Firewing! Empty
PostSubject: Hi! I'm Firewing!   Hi! I'm Firewing! Icon_minitimeSat Jul 04, 2009 7:12 pm

I'm Firewing and it's really great to meet you. I used to live in the Netherscape, till my bestest friend Brady found my egg and took care of me till I hatched. It was love at first sight...so to speak...hatchling dragon to mortal kid...you get my drift.

I LOVE cookouts with hotdogs and hamburgers and marshmallows! Oh man, I love marshmallows! Anyway - I hope to see you here often. I come and go a lot but will be happy to talk to anyone when I'm here or just leave me a message. Don't worry about learning dragonese, if you say something I don't understand Brady will interpret for me...you mortal folk fascinate me.
Back to top Go down
http://Cybrarie.com
beverlyjean

Number of posts : 21
Registration date : 2008-07-21

Hi! I'm Firewing! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi! I'm Firewing!   Hi! I'm Firewing! Icon_minitimeSat Jul 04, 2009 9:11 pm

Hi Firewing. I'm happy to meet you. You have a very nice smile. Thanks for the invite to your cookout. I like hotdogs with lots of mustard and hamburgers with tomatoes. And marshmallows. Toasted. Yummy. I haven't been here in a while, but will try to come back more often. Dragons fascinate me. How do you "breathe" fire? Doesn't it burn your tongue? Singe your nose?

Have a happy and safe 4th of July.
Back to top Go down
Firewing

Firewing

Number of posts : 2
Location : Netherscape...or off on an adventure with the Destineers
Registration date : 2009-07-04

Hi! I'm Firewing! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi! I'm Firewing!   Hi! I'm Firewing! Icon_minitimeSat Jul 04, 2009 9:47 pm

Hi! I'm Firewing! PoohDragon Hi BeverlyJean!

Great to see you! No, we haven't been here at the Cybrarie as much as we'd like either lately - seems like there's always trouble brewing in one of the realms and we gotta help however we can. But today is a holiday. I LOVE holidays! Espexcially when you celebrate with cookouts and fireworks!

I was out back of our castle earlier tonight watching the fireworks - they are so pretty! I wanted to fly up and get a closer look but Ryan says it is too dangerous. Dangerous?! Hello - I'm a DRAGON!!! Its not like they can burn me and if he's worried about mortals seeing me - sheesh - mortals only see (or admit to seeing) whatever fits their reality - they'd think I was a special firework or something. Well, I am special...but that's another story.

No, the flames don't burn my nose or throat because it is just a gas that is released and doesn't turn to flames till it combines with the oxygen. Anyway, I'm pretty flame retardant. I'm getting much better at controlling the fire I breathe - it's just that...well, my wings flame too when I get excited or nervous. No one seems to know why that happens, apparently it isn't something most dragons do. I can't help it - Sean makes me nervous following me around with those "fire extinguisher" gadgets of his!

Well, I'm gonna go flame broil a couple more hot dogs and burgers then get into the Marshamllows. I love gooey, sticky, sweet, yummy marshmallows. I think they must have been invented by the fairies or something...they are soooooo good. Well, stop on by, I'll save you some...if you hurry!
Back to top Go down
http://Cybrarie.com
Sponsored content

Hi! I'm Firewing! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi! I'm Firewing!   Hi! I'm Firewing! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hi! I'm Firewing!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Cybrarie :: Introductions!-
Jump to: